Since 1997 SolutionsWest has successfully delivered training programs for statewide system implementation projects and for county and local government entities. Our Training Services practice covers a wide range of scope and scale, from small presentations on general topics such as organizational effectiveness, management and supervision, communication and information technology, to full responsibility for the design, development, deployment and delivery of large-scale training programs across the state.
Our training consultants have expert skills in designing and developing instructor-led training (ILT) courses, creating high quality training materials, and building customized computer-based training (CBT) modules. We take full responsibility for staffing, equipping, and delivering statewide training programs, including the management of all logistics.
The specialized training programs we develop are targeted to the specific needs of our customer and their project. We are fully experienced in the rigorous methodology of project management, design, and development that is the standard for state government projects. Each training program we create and deliver is driven by the needs of project stakeholders, the agency or organization, and the population to be served by the project.
We offer the following Training Services:
- Training needs assessment
- Curriculum development and train-the-trainer programs
- Design, development and delivery of instructor-led classroom training
- Computer-based training module development
- Development of customized online help and training modules
- User manuals and documentation
- Project Management training
- Leadership and supervisory/management training